Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Remember This? Part II

For the rest of the week, I will be posting music videos that probably haven't been shown in a while - especially since Mtv seemingly stopped playing videos and VH1 only plays new videos every morning at some ungodly hour.

The video of the day is "Freak on a Leash" by Korn and it definitely earns a spot as being one of the best videos I have ever seen. A little unknown fact about me: in junior high, I was the biggest Korn fan. I had their posters hanging on the walls of my little bedroom and I had all of their cds constantly blaring from my stereo. It got to the point where whenever my mom drove me somewhere and I had a mixed tape in the car player, my mom knew when it was a Korn song - an ability she still has to this day. Enjoy the video below and check back tomorrow for the next installment of Remember This?

No comments: