Friday, December 07, 2007

Prince Caspian

One of my favorite movies The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe is a built-in movie franchise with C.S. Lewis writing several books or "chronicles". This movie was a rare case for me in which I loved the movie as much as I had loved the book. And next summer, the next movie is being released - which I couldn't be more excited for. The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian and Batman are my two big MUST SEE movies for next summer. The second chronicle is much more action-packed, violent and dark compared to the first one but watching the trailer, I actually got shivers. I cannot wait to go see this. I saw the first one with my mom. Maybe I'll drive back to Ohio for a weekend in the summer so we can see this one together too. Below, I have posted the trailer for Prince Caspian. Enjoy!

No comments: