Sunday, December 09, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree

My digital camera has been acting weird lately. Even after I put new batteries in it and cleaned out the memory card, it still is moving slowly, taking sometimes a full minute for it to take a picture so I didn't take as many pictures of the tree this year. I finished decorating today and the final product looks pretty good. I like the way the tree lights reflect off of the glass ornaments and this year, I invested in shatter-proof ornaments since last year, Baxter liked to pluck the glass ones off the tree. I don't need my dog eating glass. The only good picture I got of the tree is only partially decorated - you'll notice that no ornaments are at the bottom of the tree but I really don't put many down there anyway. Baxter is kind of a brat with the ornaments on the tree. He thinks that they're all his toys.

No comments: