Sunday, December 09, 2007

My Mixed Tape

This is my mixed tape of Sunday and the music that is on my computer at the present moment. Hitting 'shuffle' on the media player, these are the next ten songs that randomly played. I am obsessed with music having thousands of songs between my two computers and even more cds that I have not put on either. Without music, I don't know what I would do. I love this 'shuffle' button option as it definitely always gives me an interesting mixed tape and lets me listens to songs that I might not always listen to.

1. You Give Me Something by James Morrison

2. Wonderwall (acoustic live ) by Oasis

3. Do You Wanna Dance? The Beach Boys

4. Travelin' Band by Jerry Lee Lewis

5. Beg by Evans Blue

6. You Fight Me by Breaking Benjamin

7. Pretty Little Angel Eyes by Curtis Lee

8. This Will Be (An Everlasting Love) by Natalie Cole

9. Talk Shows on Mute by Incubus

10. Dry Your Eyes by The Band

No comments: